Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: New Club Feature

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    With 4 girls, we have 3 club memberships-2 purchased with The Code *sad funeral music plays softly*. For the parent activities I have been able to complete each activity only once. When I went to my account tonight, all of the activities are available to me again-now parents can complete each activity for each girl. Means lots more stars for more stuff! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That sounds fair. Especially as you 'need' to distribute more stars to three girls than if you have only one. Glad they changed this feature.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My sister noticed this. She has 2 club members and was very happy about it. Sounds fair to me.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's good! I didn't realize you were limited before. It seems much more fair for your DDs now.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lissiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! I'll have to go do some more activities now! I always wondered how they expected us to distribute so few between our daughters! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •